Homes.com Connect has always had great Classic Designs to help fit your brand but we have recently upgraded our platform with Homes.com Connect Fusion®!
Homes.com Connect Fusion® Keeps Your Web Presence Consistent Across All Devices for Maximum Consumer Reach!
Homes.com Connect Fusion® Features
- Advanced Technology: Utilizing responsive design technology, web content is seamlessly adapted across multiple devices.
- Enhanced Search Experience: Consumers can search IDX listing data from local MLSs or visually using intuitive maps to target areas of interest.
- Property and Neighborhood Information:. Homeseekers can view local schools, property values, and demographics on listing detail pages and receive branded reports from you.
- Contact Activity Tracker: Homeseekers’ saved listings, searches and other details are integrated into your Homes.com Connect contact manager.
- Customizable Design Options: The Homes.com Connect Fusion™ platform comes loaded with many standard design options, or opt for a professional custom design from Homes.com Studio to bring your marketing vision to life.
To apply any of our themes, whether it's Classic or Homes.com Connect Fusion®, just go to your Website Application and select the Design Themes app:
The very first themes available are Homes.com Connect Fusion® and we will be constantly adding more options for better customization and branding.
To get that personal look, just choose the theme that suits you. You have the option to select the colors and background photo from our gallery and we are continuously adding new and fresh options to make your site a reflection of you and your business but still retain complete functionality.
There are also the Classic Themes with over 25 original designs, including Franchise branded themes like Re/Max, Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and many more:
*Note: The Homes.com Connect Fusion® designs are all responsive which again means that no matter what device views are using your site on, it will conform to that screen. However, the Classic themes do not have that option.
Have Questions? Just Ask!