To access your Broker Settings, choose Office Settings from the My Account drop-down menu within the dashboard.
Site Lead Distribution Setup
When leads are generated from an office site, the "broker of record" (broker account holder) can adjust the site settings to determine how leads are distributed among the office's agents.
- Assign All To Broker (Except When Listing is Associated With One of Your Agents): Leads will automatically be assigned to the broker of record for the office site with the exception of listings that belong to one of their listing agents.
- Assign All To Broker (Regardless of Listing Agent): All leads will automatically be assigned to the broker regardless of listing agent association.
- Lead Acceptance Single Agent (Except When Listing is Associated With One of Your Agents): This offers each lead to be routed to a different agent with the exception of listings belonging to a listing agent. They will always be offered to that listing agent first.
- Lead Acceptance Single Agent (Regardless of Listing Agent): This offers each lead to a random agent.
- Lead Acceptance Multiple Agent (Except When Listing is Associated With One of Your Agents): A lead is offered to multiple agents at once with the exception of listings belonging to a listing agent.
- Lead Acceptance Multiple Agent (Regardless of Listing Agent): A lead is offered to multiple agents at once. First come, first serve.
- Choose Specific Agent: Assigns all leads to a specified agent.
Lead Acceptance Options
Once you have chosen how leads should be assigned, specific lead acceptance criteria can be set up.
- Maximum time of lead pending for acceptance – this is the amount of time the lead will remain assigned to a single agent or multiple agents for acceptance. If the agent does not accept the lead within the specified time frame, the lead will become an unassigned lead for the broker to distribute manually.
- Number of expirations before assigning to broker – this is the number of times a lead can expire before becoming an unassigned lead for the broker to distribute manually
- Maximum amount of agents to be pending for lead acceptance – this is the maximum number of agents who will be offered a lead at one time.
- Only count business hours – if this option is checked leads will not expire between 5:00pm and 9:00am.
Round Robin Rules:
A new lead is offered to a randomly chosen agent from a pool. If the agent accepts the lead, that agent is removed from the pool until all other agents have received a lead, at which point the pool resets.
If the agent lets the lead expire, that agent will be taken out of the pool until all other agents have received a lead, at which point the pool resets. If the agent actively declines the lead, that agent remains in the pool and is eligible for another random lead.
Lead Notification Options
- When leads are accepted, declined or expired, which email address would you like these notifications sent to?
- When leads are generated from the website, which cell phone or pager would you like text alerts sent to?
- When a lead is accepted, show full lead details in the notification email. ( When an agent accepts the lead, the full details on the listing will be available, opposed to just the notification of the lead.)
- Do Not Send Notifications Emails When Leads Are Accepted By Agents. (When a lead is accepted by an agent, the broker receives a notification. They have the option to turn that notification off here.)
- Send a Summary Email Notification When a Lead is Generated on an Agent Site. (Does the broker want to know when an agent's site gets a lead? Check this option!)
Have Questions? Just Ask! Our Support Team can be reached at 866-774-2947 or by email at Support@homes.com!