To make sure that you have the correct listing source for your listings coming into your Homes.com Connect Dashboard, there are a few things that you must check first.
To start, log into your Homes.com Connect account here: https://login.homesconnect.com/
Once in your Dashboard, click on the menu button in the top left.
Click on Listings to expand the menu, then click on Listing Source Setup.
What MLS Board are you associated with?
First check to see if your board has already been connected by looking at the "MLS Listing Sources Configured" list and checking for your board name under the MLS column.
If you do not see your board, then follow the steps to get it connected.
- Check to see if your board is located within the "Request Listings Access" button under the Quick Actions box of the Listing Source Application.
- If it is, please select that board and follow the instructions of getting that MLS connected to your Homes.com Connect Dashboard.
The MLS Resource Center will list the MLS's found in your state, click on "IDX - Select" to connect your listing source.
Submit your request by filling in your information, including your Agent MLS ID and click "Submit".
What is your MLS Agent ID?
- Has the correct MLS Agent ID been entered into the Listings Source Setup?
- Check to see if your Agent MLS ID has been added under the IDX column
- If the code is incorrect or missing, please enter the correct Agent MLS ID and make sure to click the check box to save and apply.
Once you have entered and saved your Agent MLS ID, check off the "Source Homes.com Listings" box to ensure your listings will display on Homes.com.
After the listing source has been connected your listings should appear usually within your Dashboard within 24 hours.
***NOTE: Some MLS boards may require additional steps to connect your listings. Please reach out to our Customer Support team for additional information and help.
Are you looking to get your listings on to Homes.com or wanting to connect the full MLS IDX feed to your Homes.com Connect Website?
- Please call us at 866-774-2947 or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist with any questions or concerns that you might have.