To make sure that you have the correct feed for your listings coming into your Homes.com Connect Dashboard, there are a few things that you must check first.
- What MLS Board are you associated with?
- Is that board located within the Request IDX under the Quick Actions of the Listing Source Application? If it is, please select that board and follow the instructions of getting that MLS connected to your Homes.com Connect Dashboard.
The MLS Resource Center will list the MLS's found in your state, click on IDX - Select to download the IDX paperwork for your board.
- If you do not see your board in this list, please make sure to check the "Track IDX Order" section as this might have already been set up for you.
- What is your MLS Agent ID?
- Has the correct Agent ID been entered into the Listings Source Setup under the Listings Application?
- If the code is incorrect or missing, please enter the correct ID and make sure to click the check box to save and apply.
Are you looking to get your listings on to Homes.com?
- Please call us at 866-774-2947 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist with any questions or concerns that you might have.
Are you wanting to connect the full MLS IDX feed to your Homes.com Connect Website?
- Please call us at 866-774-2947 or email us at email@example.com and we can help get your website connected.